Privacy Statement and Security
Our success is built on a foundation of personal and professional integrity. We hold ourselves to standards of ethical behaviour that go well beyond legal minimum's. We never compromise these standards and we will never ask any member of our team to do so either. We owe this to our customers, suppliers, shareholders and other stakeholders. And we owe it to ourselves because success without integrity is essentially meaningless. Our global policy is available here
At Allianz we respect your privacy. Across our business, we will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example, to process your purchase, provide service and support, and share product, service and company news and offerings with you. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
At Allianz your right to privacy and data security is a primary concern. That's why, when you visit us, we help you maintain control over your personal data on the Internet. Allianz only asks for specific types of personal information, For example, we request information from you when you:
1. Request a quote
2. Purchase a quote
3. Renew online
4. Provide feedback in an online survey
5. Complete our cv application form
6. Enter our competitions
7. Rate our service
8. If you have any problems / wish to notify us of a complaint
9. Subscribe to our mailing list
In each of the instances above, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number & address.
The information you provide will be confidential and only used to support your customer relationship with Allianz.
You can opt-out of receiving further marketing from us at any time by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Periodically, we may send you information about products and services we feel may be of interest to you.
We have no desire or intent to infringe on your privacy while using our site. See our Data Protection Policy for full information on collection and use of personal information
Disabling Cookies:Below is information on how to disable cookies for your browser. Please note:You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as you would wish.
- Click the "Tools" menu on the top right-hand side of the browser and select "Internet Options"
- Choose the Privacy tab, and to disable all cookies slide the bar all the way to the top.
- To confirm new settings select "OK"
- Click the "Tools" menu at the top of the browser and select "Options"
- Choose the Privacy tab, and make your selection from the drop-down menu that begins "Firefox will."
- Select "Use custom settings for history." and remove the checkmarks from "Accept cookies from sites."
- To confirm the new settings select "OK."
- Click the tools icon on the right-hand side that looks like a wrench.
- Choose "Settings" from the drop-down menu, and then click on the link that says "Show Advanced Settings" at the bottom of the page.
- Select "Content settings" listed under the Privacy segment.
- Choose the button next to "Block sites from setting any data" in the first section called "Cookies."
- To confirm new settings select "OK".
- Click the tools icons on the right hand side that looks like a cog.
- Select "Security" and under the "Accept Cookies" category select never.
- To confirm new settings close the window.
Third Party Sites
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your quotation reference codes or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant that it will be at all times secure from unauthorised use and you transmit to us at your own risk.You can be assured that we have taken the necessary steps to protect your information by using some of the latest technologies available. This enables you to transact with us on line in confidence.
We offer current industry standard security measures on our website through your browser called SSL encryption.
Providing you with a secure online experience is a high priority for us. We recognise that your privacy and security are of the utmost importance, and we have devoted a great deal of effort to ensuring that your personal information is safeguarded.
What is Data Encryption?
To help protect your credit card number and personal information, we encrypt every transaction. Encryption is a process by which we use software to scramble your credit card number and personal information in transit to us. If you are using a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 2.1 or greater, or Netscape Navigator version 2.0 or greater), the information you send us regarding your purchase is encrypted, making it extremely difficult to read even if it is wrongly intercepted. We use standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of: potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and critically sensitive information like your credit card number.(About SSL Certificates)
Browser Security Signals Check the settings of your browser security features to see all the checks that are possible and those that are currently in place.The presence of security measures surrounding the entry of data on a web page is identified in several ways for you on your browser:
* the URL identifying the page will always begin with "https://" versus the normal "http://".
* a security symbol to indicate operation in a mode that supports secure transmissions
* A "closed lock" icon is present in the bottom right-hand corner of your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser screen
* An "unbroken key" icon appears in the lower left-hand corner of the Netscape Navigator browser screen
Positive Identification Our site is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm the identity of the site before any transmission is sent. With this technology, the identity of our site is automatically confirmed behind the scenes prior to the transmission of any customer information requested to complete an online transaction. Your data reaches your intended target or your browser notifies you (prior to your sending any personal information) that the potential receiving site looks suspicious and should be avoided.
In case you have any questions about your privacy / security at Allianz , please do not hesitate to contact:
Head of Direct, Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4.