Allianz is a leading insurer of general commercial risks for both national and international companies involved in all areas of construction. For Construction clients an annual survey programme is agreed which will consider both the overall approach of the organisation as well as the management of risk of specific sites. Details of survey scope, objectives and methodology are set out below. In addition risk management advice and assistance is provided as required.
The objectives of the risk management surveys are:
- Assess the adequacy of risk management arrangements on site.
- Identify any deficiencies in either health and safety management or physical conditions on site, and put forward appropriate Risk Improvement measures to address them.
The risk survey will involve:
- A review (with the Site Manager) of arrangements on site for managing health and safety. Relevant documentation must be available on site for inspection/review
- An inspection of physical conditions on site
- A closing meeting with the Site Manager to discuss any matters arising including details of Risk Improvements that will follow the survey
Following the Risk Survey the Broker and Client will be issued with written copies of the Risk Improvement programme.
Advice and guidance may be sought by the client on any aspect of risk management.